Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year Goals

   One of my goals for this semester is to start studying for tests ahead of time instead of procrastinating. This will be beneficial to my learning process because it will allow more time for me to identify specific forms of learning based off of my multimodal learning type. Also, it will force me to stop procrastinating and help me manage my time better for all of my classes. This way I will retain a lot more information over a longer period of time, making tests and finals seem a lot easier. The most challenging part of this goal is to make time for extra studying because before, procrastination was my only motivation. To achieve this goal, I will be more mindful and stay focused in school and at home and spend less time on my phone. 
  I will also drink more water. To do this, I need to carry around my water bottles more and challenge myself sip throughout the day. In the past, I've often been dehydrated so this goal will help my personal health as well as my learning process. Being able to incorporate certain goals into my daily routine is a great skill to have, and I think this is a good way to start. I will start by setting reminders on my phone by the hour to keep myself on track. Also, I will need to practice mindfulness to keep my goals in check. 

No comments:

Post a Comment